MPI Level 1 grads have studied the essentials that everyone working in the pro market should know about architectural paints and painting practices.
0 of 5 questions completed
Environmental Issues And Paint
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Which of the following attributes is most likely to increase total VOC emissions over the life time of the project when specifying paint and coatings?CorrectIncorrect
2. Typically, in a high contact area (such as a school hallway), which finish would generally produce fewer VOC emissions over the duty cycle of the project?CorrectIncorrect
3. Assuming the same coating product is used, which of the following types of spray equipment will produce the highest amount of VOC emissions throughout the course of a project?CorrectIncorrect
4. Specifying lighter colors instead of deeper/darker colors for projects offers a number of environmental advantages. Which of the following statements is not true?CorrectIncorrect
5. Generally, which of the following products will produce the lowest environmental cost for an interior paint project over a 10 year period? (Assumes the same color and amount of coats, and application method is used for both products)CorrectIncorrect